Monday, April 7, 2008

Languid Paroxysm

Duration: 04:42 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-13 00:38:32

I'm Jason, my musical project is called Jadugara and this is my first attempt at a music video. If you choose to watch, I hope you enjoy it, and thank you for watching. It starts out in spoken word poetry... which is different I know... bare with me ok. ;) Lyrics: As the seconds go by I tie my shoelace one more time Thickly perfumed The moments seem to be And though fastened properly With each step I take I worry that they're tie too loosely... Then our shadows falter to follow Listless figures bored at our back... Slow, they bleed and fade into the cracks... If the hours go by Like trains we'd rather never ride Maybe its time To lie down near to me In this hollow garden, maybe we can rest more easy... http://www.myspace.com/jjadugara

Comments

Jadugara  2008-03-23 02:34:00

Hey, thanks! I don't know why it has stopped playing for you... that's odd. As far as I know it should be working. I'll see if I can figure out why. Thanks!
__________________________________________________
spellingmastake  2008-03-22 16:13:55

Hello my myspace friend. Excellent video. But for some reason it won't play for me anymore.
__________________________________________________

No comments: