Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm Asking You for a Favor

Duration: 00:30 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-24 03:19:07
User: cwajh
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

2008  election  democracy  favor  request  vote  for  the  one  who  would  make  best  president  

Description:

If you're going to the polls for this presidential election, never forget that you are electing a president. Don't be afraid to pick a competent one over a popular one. This video might be on TV soon. But I like YouTube better anyway. And in response to the many comments here on the matter: I realize my hairdo is weird. This is because I have no sense of fashion. Now that you've brought it to my attention, a barber is probably in my near future. :)

Comments

kokanee112 ::: Favorites  2008-02-05 04:12:11

stop smoking your crop and reread your post and be embarrassed.
__________________________________________________
Cozzmos ::: Favorites  2008-02-05 04:11:41

I'm just one voice, but I'd like to tell the world we are a respectful, peaceful nation by voting -Ron Paul- 2008!
__________________________________________________
ShinyTHPS ::: Favorites  2008-02-05 04:11:35

nice one
__________________________________________________
kokanee112 ::: Favorites  2008-02-05 04:09:56

I am a Canadian and been watching the election races. From my point of view they are becoming a popularity contest and the media isn't helping. It's like watching the Super Bowl and the special effects cut scenes, adding drama to everything. Good in football maybe, but not in politics. Like this guy says, listen to the message, not to the spin the media is putting on it. Too Hollywood. Vote for Britney I guess.
__________________________________________________
lukelostit ::: Favorites  2008-02-05 04:09:28

the $ spent in Iraq is helping people who don't know how to help themselves yo fucktard
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Home Loan Luke (Wall Jump)
RC airsoft version 1.12
Sonic CD: Special Stage 5 in 00'17"75
Carole King - It's Too Late
黄健翔智联招聘广告


 

No comments: