Friday, January 25, 2008

Super Smash BLOCKBUSTER

Duration: 04:56 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-20 00:21:42
User: DarKingX
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Super  Smash  Bros.  Brawl  trailer  video  game  Melee  N64  Gamecube  Nintendo  Wii  Game  Boy  Advance  reviews  

Description:

***READ DESCRIPTION FIRST*** For my 3rd video, I wanted to do something special and different. I had a choice to do a parody movie trailer or a music video of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. So I decided to do both! There are a few clips from certain movie trailers to make the action "overdramatic", like all trailers do. I hope you enjoy this, because I like how this turned out after 2 days of editing and a few times my computer froze. Oh, as for the ending, it contains a certain Nintendo character people want to see enter Brawl... *All footage taken from IGN and Gametrailers. -OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: March 3 (for now!)


Other Video Blog Entries

Snow Job
Deniel DJ - Electrominimal part.2
Biblioteca en Alexandria I
Send Down the Rain
Clearing Up Misconceptions About TNA


 

No comments: