Monday, January 28, 2008

Floyd Rose Speedloader metal funk jam - Booty by Forrest Lee

Duration: 06:27 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-21 16:57:35
User: TwangTown
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Floyd  Rose  Vai  Satriani  Van  Halen  Sykes  Yngwie  Hiland  Metal  Lesson  Twang  Stevie  Ray  Vaughan  Clapton  Page  

Description:

I'm jamming some metal type stuff on one of my songs from the Telethon CD. It's a SRV style song but I thought it might be interesting to see what it sounded like with a bunch of whammy and distortion. It's rough, but who cares... I'm having fun not recording to sell, or trying to sound like anybody... Just playing with my Floyd. I do show how to change a string at the end though.

Comments

TwangTown ::: Favorites  2007-02-17 08:21:29

ok... when I get a minute to breathe... I'll post a video breakdown of the bass solo. No rest for the wicked!
__________________________________________________
SeattleBassman ::: Favorites  2007-02-12 19:35:26

yeah....but can he play bass ;-) Seriously dude, how about a video of that cool bass solo in the middle of the song....
__________________________________________________
nhe00 ::: Favorites  2007-01-28 21:50:22

pretty nice, bro! cheers
__________________________________________________
TwangTown ::: Favorites  2007-01-23 21:09:13

Yeah it's a great guitar. When the Redmond shop was finally tooled up and running, Floyd said tell JT to build whatever I want. So... money not a concern, I went for a custom "Forrest Lee Jr" model. If you look at the guitar, it's the only one like it. It's hand made really... Gold hardware and binding with 3 single coils. This one would set you back about $3000. I also have the prototype for the "Tele" style. I used it at NAMM 06. (I put a b-bender in it...lol)
__________________________________________________
Henteri ::: Favorites  2007-01-23 11:36:12

Not bad at all!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

super Junior - dancing out
DC by Bus: 16th St. by the Multicultural Schol
The Way That You Don't Like It (lily song)
Utopi Board :'(
How To Use A Pad [Episode 3]


 

No comments: