Friday, December 21, 2007

Modern Myth...

Duration: 03:57 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-11 15:59:05
User: KHFan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Tidus  Yuna  Final  Fantasy  X-2  sad  Summoner  Suki  Aeon  SIN  Square  Enix  Video  Game  

Description:

Tidus life was nothing but a dream...a myth if you will. I'm not a big Tidus fan, BUT I heard this song and I thought it fit him perfectly, so here it is. The song is Modern Myth by 30 Seconds to Mars Disclaimer: NONE of these artworks were created by me. They were all found while I was searching the internet. The fanarts belong to there respected creator and Final Fantasy in general belongs to Square Enix. If you see one of you're artworks on here and you are the creator, I will glad delete it if you wish, just send me a private message. Thank you and enjoy

Comments

forumdrifter ::: Favorites  2007-09-13 16:06:13

:P lol
__________________________________________________
KHFan ::: Favorites  2007-09-12 21:39:49

YAY! You know most of my vids you have first comment, lol
__________________________________________________
UltimateWarrior10000 ::: Favorites  2007-09-12 06:10:47

This one is cool.Though I like the 'I should have told you...' vid better.
__________________________________________________
forumdrifter ::: Favorites  2007-09-11 20:51:26

1st comment!! :D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Silent Hill 3 Noisy Hill Part 15
Rubics tower
Why I post videos on YouTube.com
TWISTA-BADUNKADUNK
United 175 Nose Dive Bomber - mysticalgroove
mahal ko`s birthday
wolfs rain in chimpmunks theme song
new house
Dani's messy room...really messy.
ardichan ctm (la pelicula)
More Random Stuff You'll See At Coachella 2007: Testa Coils
Elveda Derken 25. Bölüm Part 4 [www.EsenlerForum.com
Blackburn FC players dance off
Yaprak Dökümü 52 part 9 www.diziizle.net
SabrinaBryanIconWithMeSinging!!!
Rebelde Way - Los chicos bailan
RCF: Tools of Destruction Intro
funny revenge on my big brother
Hugh on The Ellen Degeneres Show - Nov. 11, 2005
Burger Chef Commercial


 

No comments: