Friday, December 7, 2007

Adventure Land Trip

Duration: 06:46 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-24 06:58:29
User: iPilipino
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Adventure  Land  Trip  Physics  Copiague  Rides  Roller  Coaster  Frisbee  Wicked  Fun  Car  Race  

Description:

This was our Physics Trip to Adventure Land at 10/23/07. The Frisbee (the spinning while swinging ride) was too fuckin sick...so I didnt bring my camera to the ride, hence why there isnt a video of us in the ride. But there are pictures of Rolando, Mr. Young, and Ms. Custodura (sp?) when they went on their second turn. I was gonna throw up so I didnt go again...lol And I couldnt get a video or picture when we rode the water log. I got too wet in the fuckin ride. I was on the back so all the water went to me. lol All the screaming and squealing are all just jokes. Unless Jose was really that scared...lol It was wicked much fun. Next time ill bring like a stronger strap for my camera and a waterproof case so I can get a picture and video of everything. ***EDIT*** This is my second posting of videos from this event. My first one really sucked at video quality for some reason. So I had to re edit everything. I use Muvee this time instead of Sony Vegas. The only thing I dont like is the fact that the Sony Vegas edited video was in sequence...this one isnt. But its still ok, still has better quality that the other one.

Comments

KasukaKumori ::: Favorites  2007-10-25 19:58:38

My god, this is bs, damn school!!!! They Called my mom's cell, and they left some number to call. My dad will probably beat me (or make me feel bad about cutting.
__________________________________________________
iPilipino ::: Favorites  2007-10-25 21:43:45

lol...they called my house too...but my dad was like, "Did you go to school? The school called and they want me to call back. What am I gonna say?"...and then he walks off. But I did told him that I went to your house. I dont know if he called the school back though. Just hope he dont tell my mom or ill get a beating...lol
__________________________________________________
KasukaKumori ::: Favorites  2007-10-26 06:39:27

Oh yeah, i forgot to say, i can now view videos on my desktop. (i don't know how) they just started working.
__________________________________________________
makoto16 ::: Favorites  2007-11-15 18:34:51

you are a crap head
__________________________________________________
iPilipino ::: Favorites  2007-11-15 18:35:54

oh you love it...WATCH ALL MY RECENT VIDEOS...specially the 3 recent ones!
__________________________________________________
JeromeFoam ::: Favorites  2007-11-15 21:02:04

pinoy ka
__________________________________________________
iPilipino ::: Favorites  2007-11-15 21:03:09

yeah...and???
__________________________________________________
BeterThenYou ::: Favorites  2007-11-19 22:15:02

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA i live like 10 min away the best ride wad top scan but they got ridofit but no it is The Frisbee Comment my video!!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

F40 vs. Jordan F1
Pearl Jam- Evenflow (hobos)
K20A EG
RANDOM MEXICAN TOASTER SWINGING ACTION!
Street Love(Chopped & Screwed By DJ Soup)
PS2 Berserk Trailer
cancer lyrics
Dub Dutch - Hey Hey
Van Katoen
levi's twisted to fit advert
Wake Me Up From Sorrow...
glamorous sakura
Sasuke angsts!
Kakashi x Sakura - Memories
Shostakovich, Symphony No. 5 Mvt. 4
Matt Hughes vs Jorge Pereira
RodneyMullen.Net - Rodney Mullen - Darkslide
Daewon Song - Switch Nose Manual to Fakie Flip
Very random video. funny!
No More War


 

No comments: