Tuesday, November 6, 2007

More Stupidness in RE4

Duration: 06:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-19 18:31:55
User: dragonazul85
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

GhostintheMirror...this is all your fault. When I posted the other video of me being stupid in RE4, GhostintheMirror commented that she wondered what would happen if you dropped a bolder on Ashley when she's wearing the armor. WELL, I just had to find out...the only problem is...I've always sucked at dropping the bolders on El Giante. The point of this video was to A: Drop a bolder on Ashley and see what would happen. B: Drop a bolder on El Giante holding Ashley, to see what would happen. Of course...I started screwing up immediately. So, instead of just showing the final attempt, here they all are, so you can laugh at my un-leet-skillz for RE4. The second part is on the lift, if you position Ashley in front you just right with the armor, then she will block the flying weapons from hitting you. If you do it incorrectly, you end up looking like an idiot...point in case. I screwed up majorly the first time, second time I actually got it to work, amazingly, but I still got hit once because I was being stupid. Lastly, random crap. The hat trick, walking stupidly, dancing with the knife which can look bad, and spinning around with the knife. I had the day off, nothing better to do...yeah...enjoy?

Comments

No comments: