Thursday, August 9, 2007

His Dirty Little Secret

Duration: 250 seconds
Upload Time: 07-06-12 18:28:54
User: Yoharashi
:::: Favorites
Description:

Yes, it is yaoi. Sorry if you get offended, but I find it rather cute. SoraxRiku. My ultimate fave. If you find this sort of stuff cute and like role playing you should go to: www.yaoiyaoiandyaoi.proboards56.com Anyways back to the video, I have around fifty videos on my computer I haven't uploaded on here. This will actually be my tenth. It's an old one, and let me tell you getting the pictures to move fast with that certain beat is quite hard, but I managed it. Not sure if it's good, but I did manage. Rate and comment. Favorite too if you like. xD.

Comments
ohxitsxlovex ::: Favorites
am i the first one to leave this comment? YAY.
07-06-28 12:38:26
_____________________________________________________

No comments: